My daughter when we received bad service from PANDORA!

My daughter when we received bad service from PANDORA!
This picture was sent to PANDORA! to highlight the grief they had caused - see the PANDORA! complaint below

Wednesday 9 July 2014

The 4th Emergency Service

I complained to the AA. It really requires no further explanation - read on:


Email to AA:

Dear sirs.

As a recovering alcoholic, I find it most inappropriate that you should be advertising restaurants and pubs on your website. Hasn't it occurred to you that you might be dangling a phallus of irresistible temptation right under their noses?!

I look forward to receiving your considered and reasoned response.

kindest regards


Stephen Crowley
 
________________________________________________________________________________
 
This is their dry response:

 
From: The Automobile Association


Dear Mr Crowley

Thank you for your email dated 26 June 2014. The details of your complaint have been passed for my response.

I understand you have noticed we offer a range of discounts for pubs and restaurants on our AA Website and you feel this is unfair for recovering alcoholics, such as yourself.

Please accept my sincere apologies if any offense has been caused here, as this is by no means our intention. I hope you can appreciate that we have 15 million Automobile Association members, and based on extensive market research we cater for product requirements by majority. I am sorry if this particular incentive is of no interest to you however, we have a variety of other offers available which can be viewed on our website.

I assure you that we take all feedback very seriously and, as a result, have noted your comments in an attempt to learn from our failings and prevent similar issues from arising in future. Without valuable comments such as yours, we would be unable to identify areas of our organisation that are not working as effectively as they should be and therefore, we are very grateful to you for notifying us of your experience.

I hope I have helped to explain our position on the matter and with that being said, your complaint file has now been closed.

Due to the nature of your complaint, I am obliged to inform you that this email can be considered my final response however, if you feel I have not fully addressed your complaint, please let me know by reply. Alternatively, if you remain unhappy you may contact the Financial Ombudsman Service within 6 months of the date of this email. They can be contacted at Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, Harbour Exchange Square, London E14 9GE.

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention and for giving me the opportunity to address your concerns.

Yours sincerely


Jackie Stewart
Special Investigations Executive
CS/4056862
CustomerSupport@theAA.com 
______________________________________________________________________
 
My reply:
 
Dear Jackie,
Boy is my face red - I thought you were Alcoholics Anonymous.
 
Please keep up the good work.
 
Kindest regards
 
Stephen Crowley
 
PS: As an aside, don't you think you are encouraging automobile owners to drink and drive?

No comments:

Post a Comment