My daughter when we received bad service from PANDORA!

My daughter when we received bad service from PANDORA!
This picture was sent to PANDORA! to highlight the grief they had caused - see the PANDORA! complaint below

Sunday 9 July 2017

"Some Traffic Wardens are Ass Clowns." Discuss.

I know what you're thinking - Another post on the same day? 

Yup - And It's not even close to Xmas. That's how much I care.

This is self explanatory. I got a parking ticket when on holiday in Devon. Only thing is I WAS displaying a valid ticket? I appealed and they let me off - quite right too. But I replied to vent my frustration at being inconvenienced.





Here's my email:

To: Devon Council Parking Enforcement
From: Steve Crowley

Dear Sirs

Thanks for letting me off my parking ticket. Really annoying that I had a valid ticket all along though.

I've attached a picture - feel free to use it next time you're recruiting more traffic wardens - nail on the head, don't you agree?




________________________________________________

Not sure why, but I never got a reply...




No comments:

Post a Comment